Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a restful holiday like mine! I was in Key West soaking up the sun and lounging by the pool. It was a very unorthodox Christmas...but SO great. I highly recommend trying it one year :) So there is a lot to say about my vacation, so here are the highlights:

1. I discovered my love for key lime pie...mmmm...just thinking about it makes my mouth water. (apparently I am hungry since that is my #1)
2. I snorkeled with a shark.
3. I got a new book!!!! I'm 300 pages into it; it's a Margaret George book about Henry the VIII.
4. I drank margaritas.
5. I ate delicious, fresh fish almost every night...all cooked by David of course
6. I relaxed by the pool every day.
7. I got engaged!!!! (this is really my ultimate highlight...I just put it down here to make sure you kept reading!)
8. I saw Ernest Hemingway's house.
9. I got tan.
10. I watched the sunrise on the beach one morning with David.

Those are my top 10 highlights~

I gotta run...literally. I am off to do a short 5 miles or so with Deb. Cross your fingers that my blisters don't get worse. Oh I forgot to update about my insane blisters. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY for Keylime Pie... I mean getting engaged.

Key West is lots of fun, but even more fun when you are on scooters the whole time!

I got tan!? Hooray for English teachers.