Sunday, December 14, 2008

I spent the weekend starting (and almost finishing) my Christmas shopping! I can't believe it took me so long to get to the stores and start my list, but I really think this year feels different. It doesn't feel like Christmas is almost here. Maybe it's because I am going to be in warm, sunny Florida for the holidays or maybe it's because the weather has been pretty mild. I'm not sure. Anyway, I was glad to cross off most of my list this weekend.

Running is going well. I did my first team long run on Saturday morning, which was fun other than the bitter cold. We did 10 miles and didn't get lost; although, Deb and I did almost take a wrong turn ;) I know some people have been wanting to see the courses I am running, so I am going to work on embedding my run from mapmyrun.com...if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know!!!

I'll try to post later this week, so stay tuned!

No comments: